I can't put on my shoes.....

So you would think that  because I can't walk pregnancy would be less exhausting. In certain ways   perhaps  but in a lot of ways it's hard, maybe even harder. Despite the stereotypes people have of people in wheelchairs, I'm not paralyzed so my preference on how I get around the house is crawling. I'm  currently 26 weeks and 5 days pregnant so if you do the math I'm 6 and a half months pregnant. I'm not THAT big but I'm bigger than I'm used to being. My belly and boobs are much bigger so they are always getting in the way and Jacob pushing up against my ribs is no fun. Getting in and out of the bed is LITERALLY a workout, not only sitting up which if you're pregnant or you've been pregnant you can totally relate! But getting  in and out of the bed because I have to get down to crawl and then back up to get up to get back in the bed. I swear I break a sweat overtime. Dont get me started on my shoes, you mamas know what I'm saying!  I can't breathe!  Luckily I have Rome to help me sometimes.  This texas heat on top of being 6 months pregnant..... I dont need to say anymore. I could go on and on and on about the struggles of pregnancy BUT I WONT! Jacob's little kicks give me life and his heartbeat makes my heart skip a beat not to mention his reactions to certain sounds are more precious than Jewels! He loves the sound of his daddy's voice and I LOVE IT!  

Jacob is literally my everything and I wouldn't trade any of these struggles in if it meant I couldn't  have him.

Much Love ❤

Comments

Popular Posts