No longer M.I.A.| Why I haven't been writing

Hey lovelies, I've missed you! It's been a little over a month since my last post and I'm so sorry about that. I have my reasons for not posting Aside from writers block, I've been busy.

I have my little 5-year old brother for the summer.

This is my little brother brian. I've decided to help my parents out by keeping him while they're working. He's a character.

I love my family so I'll do anything I can to help.







I am in a new relationship with an amazing man.




This is La Rome. I've known him since like, November/December but lately we've been spending a lot of time together since my birthday. He courted me and showed me how a woman is supposed to be treated. I'm falling hard.
He's patient and attentive. He genuinely cares about me and doesn't mind my being disabled. I look forward to our future.









And, just to let you know, I got a tattoo!

I got this tattoo because I am truly committed. Not just to the blog, but the meaning.I got this put on my body to remind me exactly what I stand for and that's to spread the love.















I just wanted to let you know what's been keeping me away. I'm back and I'll be posting weekly, I'm inspired again.
Feel free to let me know what you want to see in future posts that would help me out a lot.

Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

  1. Super cute! Love you, Girlie and wish NOTHING but the BEST for you. I have watched you grow up and through out the years you have bettered yourself. You're glowing! Xoxo B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts