I make mistakes

I mess up

I'm not here to condone anything I've done.
Premarital sex
Pregnancy before marriage
Anything.

Im a god fearing woman and Yahweh knows it. He knows one of my biggest struggles is my battles with the flesh. I am human yes BUT the spirit inside me is his and it's up to me to remember that. Yahweh  has plans for me and sometimes I create unnecessary obstacles that he may not have even intended to be in my life or maybe  he gives me consequence for actions he didn't want for me to take.  No matter what,  the journey may change but his plan for me remains. So with the mistakes I've made it's up to me to move forward with Yahweh's plan the best way I know how. Yah knows I love him more than anything and everything and everyone. I didn't put him first so there's a consequence  in the form of a blessing, my child. He knew I was going to mess up before I knew and that's why he sent his son to die for me..... for US. So I ask you Yahweh to be with me every step of the way in MY journey here on earth. Yah hold my hand and walk with me, let the devil and any evil thing know that you're with me so back off. I know there's going to be distraction attempt so I'm promising to continue holding your hand and not let go. I will remain strong through you Yahweh.

It's important to me for me to live my life the way god intended me to, but when I make a mistake and things get flipped and turned, it's up to me to continue the best way I know how through the word.

That's my personal thoughts and experiences

I believe that all children are blessings and I can't wait until mine is here in 6 months.

Comments

Popular Posts