17 things I've learned in 2017

For me,  2017 was the year of self knowledge and growth. Some of the things I learned were very important,  others were. ... insignificant to say the least.  But worthy.

So here it is  17 things I've learned In 2017.

1. You don't have to feel bad for being honest
Even if the truth hurts,  at least you're being honest

2. Don't try to help people who don't ask for help.  It will ALWAYS backfire.

3.  Don't follow your  heart.   It's deceitful.

4. Your definition of a good friend might not be the same as somebody else's. That's okay, be the type of friend YOU would want.  and if that's unacceptable to them, their loss. 

5. No matter the circumstances 1 thing remains,  BREAKUPS SUCK

6. BUT they're also great because you truly get to focus on you

7. Trying new things is good and might lead to finding a new passion like photography

8. You can so make your own opportunities 

9. If an opportunity leads to life and positive outcomes,  tale it

10. Caring for somebody from a distance is good enough sometimes.

11. Getting rid of toxic things and people in your life is ALWAYS good.

12. People pleasing isn't self pleasing. 

13. Portrait photography tales patience.

14.  Don't waste energy on negatively.  

I 5. Weaknesses are imaginary. We are stronger than we think

16. Loving yourself and knowing your worth truly doea get you far

Last but certainly hot the least in fact the single most important thing I learned,

17. Don't be afraid to call on god. He LIVES for us to call on him. I owe him all the glory  to possibly the best year of my life thus far

Thank you God

Well there it is,  17  things I've learned In 2017 .  That's not everything I learned but i needed a catchy title so. .. lol.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2018. The year of open doors. 

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts