My GOD is. .. (a message for everyone)

"I don't get it"
"Get what? "
"How someone lille you could believe in god. I mean, you were given such a raw deal"
"How do you mean?"
"I mean,  you have 2 legs and can't even use therm the way they're meant to be used. Not only that but it's not like you've had the easiest life.  If things have to be like that, what's so great about god?"

I sat there looking drown in silence

What is my life? 

I question why would god let me go through some of the things  i go through?  Is god a jerk? Is he a sadist?  
Does he hate me?

No

It can't be

I look up, take a deep breath and say...

My god is...merciful.
My god is love
My god is light
My god is truth
My god is first
My god is last
My god is the beginning
My god is the end
My god is perfect and so is everything he creates
My god is father
My god is most high
My god is the word
My god is not dead

The list can go on forever just like his love for us

I may not be like everyone else,  and i may have gone through some tough stuff but those are my trials and tribulations and my god said it won't be easy.

We have free will and satan roams the earth but GOD will ALWAYS be holding our hands

Much love

Comments

Popular Posts