My love letter to you...

My heart is filled with love which overflows every single time you look at me, lord only knows.
The joyous feeling I get when we're together, it's hard to explain all I know is I want this forever.
But sometimes I feel like I push you away with doubts I bring on myself because of the pain, the pain I've felt my entire life but see I'd be devastated if that stopped you from potentially making me your wife. You get sick of the questions I ask when you're too quiet, You ok? You sure? Is something on your mind? But I only ask you that because of what's on mine. It's a riot of thoughts appearing all at once, Is it me? Is he tired? Am I not what he wants? Those thoughts scare the ish out of me every single time, to think that the love of my life could no longer be mine. The last time I was in love, lasted roughly a year but the pain I felt after would not disappear. Cheating, lack of communication, no love, it was based on all lies but I don't want that for us, see we have the most high. I pray every night, give thanks to the lord I pray for us especially in which he assured, "everything will be alright my child, have patience & have faith, for I will guide you both to your destiny you just have to wait. Continue to love one another and show your support & know that I'll always be there, I'll never abort." See when god made me that promise he let me know that he doesn't give up on us, even though we may cause several scenes or a ruckus.

Whether it's the slightest disagreement or the biggest argument in the world, unless something terribly drastic happens that's unforgivable (lol) I'll never give up on us.
For all the things you don't understand about me UNDERSTAND THAT!

                                I love you Freeman

Comments

Popular Posts