If i were to die today.....

A few nights ago my friend and I were walking on the beach just enjoying the breeze, the night sky and all the pretty lights coming from the amusement park over the water on the pier. We went to go eat and then we walked some more just having a great night and great  conversation. we started talking about how dangerous it is for cars to be driving along side the beach because the road runs on the sea wall which is like 10 feet high off the beach. I proceeded to tell him a story about how my mom was in a car accident when I was a little girl and could have lost her life because her car flipped off the sea wall.  As we're going along side the sea wall we notice a bunch of red and blue lights up ahead. "I wonder what happened over there." I said, curiously. "Probably an accident." My friend said. So we get closer to all the cop cars and see ambulances and a fire truck as well. A woman cup stops us   before we get any closer and informs us that we can't walk on the sea wall that we have to go around the scene of the crime and then we can get back on the sea wall so we do as we are told. When we get to the other side we notice that the fire truck has a rope or bungee cord off the side of the sea wall trying to pull something up but we couldn't see what was down there. A few days later we find out that a car has been hit by another car and flipped off the sea wall.  A woman lost her life that night. I personally took home a valuable lesson from that night for sure. I think it's very important to cherish everything and value everyone in your life and don't take life for granted because you never know when it's your last  day seriously. You could be having a  wonderful day and something unexpected happens. You could be really mad at someone you love and before you get to fix things with them something unexpected happens. Live to love and laugh a lot. Forgive those who've hurt you and don't live in anger and don't live in regret everyone deserves to live a happy life even the ones who've hurt you.  Yeah some people have done some horrible things in their lives that have caused others pain but they have to live with that, not you. Live your life the way it's meant to be lived. value your loved ones and forget the ones who don't value you.

And to my mom, I'm so grateful to have you. I could have lost you a long time ago but I didn't and even though we fight at times and we get under each others skin and on each others nerves I want you to know that You mean the world to me and I love you to the noon and back.

Well that's all I have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

  1. Knew I'd love this as soon as I heard John Mayer start to play in the background haha! Great post and I love the message you gave :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts