Do dreams have meanings?

Last night I had a dream that I went back in time. It was kind of weird actually because it was 1993 and I saw myself as a 2-year-old,  my sister Theresa was 4 and my sister Cris was 5, which would have made my mom 22. Honestly, I'm not quite sure but I think I was babysitting. In the dream, my mom left little us by ourselves for a few hours. I don't think she knew I was there but the kids definitely did. The dream ended with me trying to record us on my phone. I guess I wanted proof. When I woke up I checked my phone lol. Two nights ago I had a dream that I was hanging out with the YouTuber Gabbie from The Gabbie Show. In my dream, she was nice and funny but she had (for lack of better word, excuse my french) bitchy tendencies. lol, I don't think she's like that in real life, even if she is I still really want to meet and chill with her. Gabbie if you see this, holla at your girl! :)  lol

But seriously, I feel like I have the craziest dreams.  I'm always looking them up in dream dictionary trying to decipher them. Am I the only one who does that?
Do you believe dreams have meanings, or are they just movies in our heads?


Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today. Be sure to go and check out some of my previous posts and also myYouTube Channel for some awesome videos sharing my life.

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts