How to choose the PERFECT New Years Resolutions

I think that when it comes to NYR's, (we'll call it that for short) we have a tendency to make them "unrealistic". I mean, it's not that they're unrealistic per say, it's just that they're usually not the easiest goal to reach. So, I decided to share with you guys, How to choose the perfect NYR's for you using my own resolutions as examples.

Number 1. Baby Steps.
When deciding on NYRs , we tend to set the bar EXTREMELY high. So instead of saying "I want to have 1000 subscribers on my youtube channel before the end of the year." which is possible but in order to give myself drive and motivation, it may help to kind of take baby steps, for example, you could say, "I want to gain 100 subscribers in a month or two".

Number 2. Really want it
We also have a tendency of telling ourselves we want certain things to happen but not really want it bad enough to really try, then later we're left disappointed in ourselves but really it's because we didn't want it bad enough. By the end of 2017, I'd like to be living downtown with my boyfriend. I think I can make that happen.

Number 3. Envision it.
If you can see it, you  have it. If you can imagine yourself having or doing whatever it is you want, then odds are it could happen. Sometime in 2017, I'd like to take a cruise somewhere. I've never been on a cruise but I can picture myself chilling poolside in the middle of the ocean sipping mimosa! But I'd have to save money first, which brings me back to number 1, baby steps.


Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today. I hope that this helps someone choose & successfully complete a new years resolution.

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts