MLA | Life & Relationships | Much Love Advice

Hey lovelies, how's it going? I hope that everyone is having a great day/week. It's time for another MLA!
Thanks to those who DM (direct messaged) and emailed me with questions. Let's jump right in.


If you feel empty, how do you go about making your life more fulfilled? - ANONYMOUS

MLA- Well I like that question because I've personally been there. I  believe in god, so I prayed a lot for god to send me something or someone that will give my life meaning. At this time in my life. I had got out of a serious relationship so I was definitely feeling that emptiness.  Then I prayed for god to send me something & at the time, I thought it was the person god put in my life but thinking about it, I realize now that it was the journey. Had I not gone through the things I've been through from then to now, I wouldn't have found my passion for writing & entertaining. I wouldn't have found the amazing man I'm with today & my relationship with god wouldn't be what it is. That's what makes my life fulfilled & I can honestly say I'm living my best life, so my advice to you and anyone in this position is if you believe in god or a good higher power, pray. let yourself go through the hard times and learn from them. Take what you learned and apply it to your next move. If you want something more in your life try new things. if  you're pursuing something or someone that isn't giving you any ounce of fulfillment let it go. Don't be afraid to find your happiness.

How do I move past a toxic relationship?-ANONYMOUS

MLA- Another one I can relate to. I don't know how long you were together but it took me a loooong time to get over someone I was only with for a year & I'm pretty sure it was because I had no closure, which I got the hard way but I'm glad I got it. my advice to you is if you believe in god, pray for strength to do what's right. if there're kids involved you definitely need to talk to your spouse or gf/bf because you need to do what's right for everyone involved. Think about what's right for you, pray about it and go for it.



How do I make life brighter even when it's dark? -ANONYMOUS

MLA- Wow, I'm sorry if I keep giving the same answer but this is what works for me. God & prayer. I'm sorry if you don't believe in god but for me, believing in the higher power that is god gets me through  it all for he is the light in my life. I honestly can't think of another way to answer that, except maybe find something that'll bring you joy, but I can guarantee  that that joy will be temporary. Trust me.

How do you move forward in a relationship when you're the one that's messed up and the other person still chooses to stay with you, how do you rekindle that spark?- ANONYMOUS

MLA- OK, first you have to change your mentality in the way that you think of yourself. Quit calling yourself "messed up" because guess what? we're all imperfect. We all make mistakes  but it's up to you, whether or not you learn from them. Did something  in your relationship in the past or past relationships in general that have you thinking you're "messed up"? Do like Elsa and Let it go! if the other person can look past it, you should too, if you want to be with this person that is. If you really want to rekindle this love, think about what drew you to this person.  do the things that yall did to impress one another. surprise   him/her with a nice dinner or something they enjoy doing, something yall enjoy doing together. Most importantly, pray for guidance

I hope this helps you guys, seriously. I love you guys so much
if you need advice email muchloveadvice@gmail.com or send me a DM  on FACEBOOK & TWITTER next MLA is November 26th

If you haven't already, subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL where I post weekly

That's all I have to offer you guys from my personal experience to yours!
Much Love

:)

Comments

Popular Posts