You're loved.... Much loved | Much Love poetry

"Your heart bleeds as red as this beautiful rose, with raw emotion going from your head to your toes. You want to know, why must you put your heart on the line when you know on your own you'll be just fine. To feel love from a man is a great feeling but if it's temporary is the pain worth dealing? The passion you feel when in bed with a man, the sex may be good but the love is what's grand. You hold your head high when people are staring but deep down you feel low you think no one is caring. You wanna feel loved, you wanna feel special, just be careful not to walk with the devil. You may think that your mistakes have made you worthless but keep in mind to one man you're perfect. He may keep tabs of everything you do but as long as you forgive yourself ask for forgiveness and he'll forgive you. Now you realize there is a man who loves you no matter what you do." As I look in the mirror, I say "I'm talking to you... I love you. "

For everyone dealing with the pain of not feeling loved, you're not alone. I want to remind you that you are very special and very loved. If you believe in God keep in mind, he loves you beyond the moon and back. If you don't believe in God you are still very much loved and you are not alone. Everyone, don't set the bar low because your worth is so high just stick to your morals and your perfect mate will come by.

I did not mean to rhyme lol

Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours!

Much love

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts