I'm going for it!

I can’t sleep…. My mind keeps racing in excitement for my future.   I don’t have cable or a job, so I either find myself writing or on YouTube catching up on the latest Miranda Sings/Colleen Ballinger or iisuperwomanii a.k.a. Lilly Singh videos. I know, not the most productive but believe it or not those 2 inspire me.  Other people inspire me too like my best friend Hevan because it takes courage to post videos on the internet and she’s doing it, and my sister Cristina, she’s always inspired me since I was little. The reason these women inspire me is because they’re doing what they love & following their dreams with no hesitation & that excites me. Since I was a little nugget I’ve always dreamt of helping people as a career in some way but my personality is too big to hide behind a desk. Even though I told myself & others that I want to be some sort of guidance counselor, I was never set on that. See my real dream is to be known worldwide, I say this in the most modest way possible but I was always told that was unrealistic so I need to settle for something more in arms reach.  I want to make millions smile & reach & touch people all over because I’m not just a girl in a wheelchair, I have a story and I want to inspire people. Anyone can accomplish their dreams. All it takes is a little perseverance & patience, my plan? Take on the world.

And I’m taking you guys with me!

 If you have something that you’re passionate about, don’t let anyone tell you it’s unrealistic.

Well that’s all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love


Comments

  1. I loved this! 😀💖 I'm in Australia so you've reached this far. I understand how you feel about wanting to be known worldwide but not for money or fame but for inspiring people to achieve their dreams. I'm vlogging about writing my novel and I hope I motivate others out there in that no matter how busy or tired we all are, we just keep achieving that dream. I'm always looking for people to inspire me so could I check out Hevans channel? Thank you for this post, it was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for reading! i'm so happy to know that i'm doing what i set out to. keep following your dreams & do what you love don't let no one stop you! heres hevans youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5AVCtdpHQJeoqLWZ6lR6g

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts