Let your haters be your motivators

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people tell others that they can’t do something.  They assume that they won’t be good enough for example you might have heard things like this, “you can’t play basketball because you’re not tall enough.” Or, “you can’t be a model because you’re not pretty enough.” Or even this “if you don’t go to college you will never succeed.”  I’ve heard people say things like this many times before, hell I’ve had people say things like this to me! Even had a college counselor try to persuade me out of going to school for counseling because I’d have to go for 5 years & she didn’t think I could handle it. The fact of the matter is, we can do anything our little heart’s desire. In all honesty I truly believe that anything is possible. I remember when I was a little girl, being disabled & all I used to go to physical therapy. I swear it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life! Well, sometimes I would have a hard time so my mom came up with this little cheer/chant saying, “you can do it, you can do it if you put your mind to it!” & I swear on everything that chant became something I say in my head every time I have a hard time doing something or when I do something new, it is very motivating. I want to be a writer. I  know that if I put my all into it & take some writing classes at the college I can be very successful. I want to be a model. I know that if  I put myself out there & learn more about what  I need to do I WILL get noticed. I want to be an actress. I know that if I go to casting calls & open auditions I will act. I will never let someone telling me that I can’t do something or being disabled stop me from following my dreams. If anything is going to stop me it’s me, for I am my own worst enemy.  Don’t settle for less or be afraid of success. If it’s something you truly love, do it!  Believe in yourself & don’t let anything stop you. I believe in you!



Well that's all i have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts