Am i alone here?

How do you deal with pain? Like emotional pain. Talk to someone? What if you have no one? Luckily, I have all you guys... As usual, I'm going to keep it real with you guys. Lately I've been feeling like I get no respect from some of the people I respect the most and quite frankly I don't know what to do about it. It kind of hurts. Honestly this has been happening for years so I'm starting to think it's something I'm doing wrong, something that shows some kind of weakness that enables certain people to treat me like I'm beneath them but I don't understand what it could be because I show everyone I meet respect and there's some I show more respect than what they probably deserve. What do you do in that situation? Do you just forget about those people? What if some of those people mean a lot to you or are relatives or just an important person in your life.... I think my heart is too big for my chest.

Well that's all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much love

Comments

Popular Posts