Inspiration is a Beautiful thing

I am truly touched by what a complete stranger told me.....

I am on facebook commenting on one of my cousins statuses having a good ol time when i noticed this man liked one of my comments. Ok cool no biggie, who ever this is liked what i had to say. Then i started getting notification after notification "Michael Catlett liked your comment ~~~~~~~" & 3 notifications later i decided to message him a witty message "i noticed you.... noticing me lol"  He then replied "yeah pretty good stuff, how are you this morning" i replied "i'm good can't complain, how are you?" We proceeded to have a conversation as i got to know him and his impressive accomplishments. I told him that i'm not really accomplished at anything quite yet but i do have a blog, so i linked it to him & he checked it out giving me feedback on everything he saw read & heard. He proceeded to tell me how great of a writer i am and how i deserve to be known & could be infectiously enjoyed by the whole world, & how i've inspired him.... He's inspired me! in all honesty, you all inspire me! Each & every one of you who take the time to read my blog. You inspire me to keep going and never give up on what I love. Him saying that to me just verifies that i'm doing what i set out to do & it feels really good.

I really encourage everyone to release your inhibitions & do what you set out to do because anything is possible!!

Well that's all i have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love.

Comments

  1. This was nice to read and adds to an already awesome blog by none other than Bre'Donda Rae

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts