#GirlLove | Let's end girl on girl hate

“Honestly, I don’t know who came up with this idea that it’s cool to hate on other girls because it’s not! Ladies, it’s time to change the game & let it be known that what’s really cool is complimenting other women.”-Lilly Singh

Hey lovelies, I would really love your attention on this post because this topic is something I really believe in. Lilly Singh A.K.A. iisuperwomanii started a movement against girl on girl hate. It is a HUGE problem in schools, workplaces, even between friends! We have the power to stop this problem because if it wasn’t for us it wouldn’t exist in the first place. We need to stop comparing our lives to other women, love who we are & build each other up! There’s no need to tear each other down, there’s no need to be jealous of one another, there’s no need to talk crap about each other, & there’s no need to hate each other because WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL, STRONG & UNIQUE BEINGS.  

I’d like to compliment my sister Cristina Sample, She’s a mother of 2 babies & she still works hard & makes time to do the things that she loves.

I’d like to compliment my mom Elizabeth, she’s one of the strongest women I know.

I’d like to compliment Lilly Singh, she inspires me so much & I believe she’ll go very far

I’d like to compliment every single woman in the entire world! You are truly amazing, beautiful, smart, & so much more!

Ladies, we are capable of so much more than girl on girl hate. Stop calling each other ugly, fat, whore, skank & let’s change this lame trend & spread the love. I tag all of my readers INCLUDING THE MEN to compliment some women who you admire in the comment section below, facebook, twitter, Instagram using the hashtag #GirlLove. Let’s be positive & support one another.
Check out the original post from iisuperwomanii. Every dollar made from the views of the video will be donated to the Malala fund, which helps girls around the world get an education.
Let’s make a difference.


Well that’s all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours.


Much Love!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts