A trip through my miiind (before bed)

Ugh I genuinely hate those moments when you're up late and you can't go to sleep because you're thinking about a million different things that either already happened, hasn't happened yet, never gonna happen or don't even matter whatsoever. I don't know why but my brain always decides to go on a little adventure the second I lie down to go to sleep. Here's a glimpse of the nonsense I think about. "I have so much to do tomorrow... Not really though but it is a lot... Isn't it? Nah!" "I wonder if he's awake right now probably not but I'm going to text him anyway... Nah I need to go to sleep" "I bet if I go to sleep right now I can at least get 6 hours of sleep" *tries to fall asleep* "what am I going to wear tomorrow?" "Ugh I wish I hadn't packed all my clothes yet" "I'm so excited to go back to Texas, can't wait to see my family & friends" "I hope I don't run into my ex, ugh can't stand him" "can't wait to go to the beach with my homie though I miss him"  "and my best friend, can't wait to do this & that with her" "my blogs are gonna get so much more interesting when I get there" "do my friends really miss me or are they just saying that!?" "They better miss me" man that party was so much fun, my best friend got so drunk" "I hope I go to a couple parties" "I wish I was having a birthday party" "I want that dang tablet I can't afford for my birthday" "I wish I was rich" "I need to get paid for blogging that'd be tight" "I'm hungry" "I think I want a sandwich tomorrow....." "What am I doing?! Go to sleep!" *Fails at sleeping so I start writing this blog* and that my friends is what I go through almost every night! PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one!

Well that's all I have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts