Is pregnancy fun?

I never intended for Much Love to become a "mommy blog"  and i don't plan to make it one. Eventually I'm going to post about other things like, getting married, life changes and everything in between but right now my life consists of pregnancy and not to mention  much love is about sharing my personal experiences with you guys. Right now, this is all i got.

So, pregnancy.
Celebrities & pop stars  make it look so glamorous  with their cute little baby bump photo shoots and tight clothing to show it off, making it look so easy and beautiful that a single woman who don't even want kids gets baby fever! But is it what it looks like? If you have children already then you are probably laughing out loud saying your answer but if you've never been pregnant before  (like me, at least before now) all the research and stories from other moms and moms-to-be cant prepare you for what's to come. Granted, every pregnancy is different so i cant say that another woman will at some point hate being pregnant. Now i feel like this would be a great place to put a DISCLAIMER. I am so grateful to be having my son in 9 weeks and blessed. God has been so good to me and i am very aware of that  but i feel like there is this stigma that was placed on women that if they dare complain about pregnancy then they are ungrateful and don't deserve to be pregnant. I don't believe that. Some days are great  but others aren't and we should be able to talk about it without feeling bad about it and so i am.

I know every pregnancy is different but im here to share my personal experiences with you so let's talk about all the fun things I've been experiencing

Nausea
This was more so in the 1st trimester. I was nauseous every single day and could barely eat anything without feeling like I was going to barf. I ended up losing about 10 pounds in the beginning but i eventually gained it back and the nausea went away.

Cramps
From butt cramps and uterus and back pain to Charlie horses! It is painful and particularly annoying. Here's something to think about. When pregnant,  your organs are moving and shifting so that alone causes discomfort.

Shortness of breath
Inevitably the baby is growing leaving less and less room for your diaphragm.  MY BIG BOY!

Rib pain
My uterus pushing up against my ribs not to mention Jacob is a kicker! Yea, not comfortable

Hemorrhoids
Yea i dont really need to go into detail about that.

Irritable
With all these discomforts who wouldn't be?

Increased heartbeat
With all the blood flowing through my now bigger veins it apparently causes your heart to beat faster, even causing palpitations.

Insomniaa
Its just harder to sleep these days. 

Braxton hicks
If you're not familiar with Braxton hicks contractions, they are fake contractions preparing your body for the real thing. So far it's only happened once.

Foegetful
That i actually don't know why but its a thing that happens apparently. Lol

There's probably more I'm missing but those are the ones that were/are problematic in my life, BJT the best thing that comes out of this and makes it all worth it will be the birth of my baby boy! I cannot wait to meet him!

So, is pregnancy fun? 

If you think all that is fun then pregnancy is a blast 24/7! 

I would never tell anyone not to get pregnant instead i say, make sure you are ready for the unpredictable things that come along with pregnancy.

Its going to be worth it when I see his beautiful face.

Out of all that, his little kicks are the best feelings in the world. 💙💙💙💙💙 and seeing his little face in ultrasounds and hearing his strong heartbeat,  now that's fun!

Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts