I am a woman in a wheelchair.... ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY!

As I am typing this right now my son is punching or kicking me from inside my stomach. I don't know which he is doing but either way, it is still a feeling I have yet to get used to. I'm 20 weeks and 1 day in and I still think, wow, I can't believe I'm going to be a mom... God trusts me with one his precious little angels. when I found out, I cried. The timing wasn't right but I had to remember. as a believer in God, he doesn't work on our time. It took me a few days to process it but with the support from our family, we are now very excited. (father/hubby to be & I).   Being a pregnant version of myself is... different. My life has done a 180 in a matter of 5 months and it is still turning. being pregnant in general is different but relatable, yeah, but being pregnant in a wheelchair is something not a lot of women can relate to. I have to figure out different ways to do certain things that may come naturally to most, even before I was pregnant. Though certain things are becoming a bit more challenging, they're definitely not impossible. If anyone is interested, I can definitely write more posts through this journey about the difficulties or even the basic experiences I have of being pregnant in a wheelchair, make it a little series. I think it's interesting.


Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours!
Much Love

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts