Dear JJ.....

I love you so much already and you're not even here yet. You're getting so big inside me and your kicks are getting harder in fact,  I'm pretty sure you hit a nerve yesterday. You have such a personality already and mommy is barely 6 months pregnant with you. Right now its 2:37 am and your little kicks are keeping me up. It's ok I just have church in the morning 😊   I love that daddy kisses you and talks to you, I'm sure you hear his voice because you move when he does it. You also kick when daddy hugs me, I'm sure you'll be up his butt lol. I just want to promise you some things ok? I'll try my best to never let you down and always have your best interest at heart. I promise to always be the best example I can be as a parent. I promise to always show you the way to God and his love. I promise you you'll never go without.  I promise you that when I'm not there and daddy's not there, God will be and he will always protect you. I promise to never ever give up on you. I know you're mommy's angel and regardless of everything, I am so blessed. I love you son and I cant wait to see your precious little face.

Comments

Popular Posts