Thank you Lilly Singh....

Hi Lilly I'm Bredonda Rae and I just wanted to thank you.

Let me start by saying that we met in Austin Texas earlier this year,  not sure if you remember me but I was in the wheelchair. Hope you read my letter!

Anyway, i just wanted to take time to thank you for a few things. You've strongly impacted my life in such a way you can't even fathom. You're the most positive person I've ever met and I know that those type of people are so hard to come by. A lot of people tell me that I'm the most positive person they've ever met but that's because they haven't met you lol. Thank you for being a light in my life and most importantly, a light in this world. The world today is filled with negatively and hate so the last thing we need is more negativity and hate. Along with God being my strength,  you've helped me to not give up on humanity so for that I thank you. Life can get so hard  and it is too easy to not get back up when you've been knocked down. Thanks for refusing to let life keep you down. You're a strong woman and you help other women and people in general to see that it is okay to rise up and show your strength, your beauty and the real you so for that i thank you. The world can be so effing scary sometimes but it's not so bad for me because I have god in my heart and I live on unicorn island lol but it rains here too,  we just got to remember to grab an umbrella.  Thank you for providing a mentally safe place for people to escape to when the world is getting to be too much.  I have nothing but positive energy towards you. Keep being amazing and beautiful and positive and ALL the good things you do, KEEP ON KEEPING ON GIRL you deserve all the good things!  I aspire to work with you some day. No.... i WILL work with you someday in the future,  you and kwale!  Speaking it into existence Lol  

With that being said,  just thank you for being you and blessing the world with your beautiful light!  I'm giving you ALL the girl love right now lol you deserve it!

Much love Lilly

Comments

Popular Posts