L.I.F.E Living Insomuch For Enlightenment

Life is full of surprises. Some good, some bad but all unexpected. Some surprises induce change and change can be hard and scary but ultimately good. ... Right? Right now I'm going through some changes, some things were surprises and some weren't but it's all hard for me. I'm sad and scared but I'm getting through this and that's what matters. Lately, I've been feeling a bit lonely but I know I'm not alone. Gods got me.
He doesn't give us what we can't handle. or, does he? maybe he gives us tough things sometimes just so we can look to him. maybe he needs us to feel overwhelmed sometimes so we can remember he exists. Does that make sense? I don't know. All I know is, what I'm going through right now isn't easy and I need him. I need to be closer to him so I don't feel this hurt. I need to not be of this world, (spiritually).  maybe that's why all these people are walking out of my life, so I'm not distracted from what really matters to me & God. It's time to make myself happy. The only way I can be happy is if I put GOD first.
I found that I was truly at my happiest when I'm living for God and not for my selfish needs, but sometimes I get lost in myself and this world that I forget that God's plan for me is far better than I can ever imagine for myself. You ever heard the saying, people plan, God laughs? Well, I think that whoever came up with that may have gotten the idea from the bible verse Psalm 33:10 which says, Yahweh (God) brings the counsel of the nations to nothing. He makes the thoughts of the peoples to be of no effect. So what we plan for ourselves may not even be in Gods plan for us. Being human, sometimes I forget how powerful and almighty he is, I also forget that just because I'm human doesn't mean I should limit my way of thinking or my life in general. I have to remind myself that I am of God & we are made in his image so we should live up to it & if we do we can have everything in life & more! I mean I don't know about you but I want so much more than what this life has to offer.

So with that being said, I just want to say this prayer;

Yahweh, please help me to get closer to you. Guide me in the direction I need to go in according to your plan. Help me not get sidetracked or be blindsided by any obstacle the devil may try to put in my way. Continue to hold my hand through it all and provide for me the strength i need to be more like you, Yeshua ha Mashiach  in your precious name I pray, Amen

Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours
much love

DISCLAIMER: I am not forcing my beliefs on ANYONE. I am acceptive of what EVERYONE believes in or lack thereof. I am going through something right now and this is how I get through it, God. I am just venting.

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts