The Dark Amusement Park

Life has its ups & downs,
Sometimes got me feeling like I'm on a merry-go-round.
Is it fair to say life is like an amusement park?
"Come have some fun"
WARNING: This ride is not for the fetal heart.
"Come at your own risk"
Little signs that warn you to see if you're ready for this.
Does life have little signs?
I think it does, but sometimes we don't see them until we're in a bind.
Crawling and scratching, trying to climb,
A way out is so hard to find because we ignored all the signs.
When night falls in this amusement park, if you don't have a flashlight,
you can't see in the dark.
 Walking and feeling, trying to find your way out.
It's impossible.
You're lonely.
You''re scared.
What's that all about?
Finally, you look up at the sky,
remembering the moon shines bright,
looking high up at the moon,
you sigh a breath of relief
Smiling, you whisper softly,
Lord, guide me.

John 8:12-
      Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

                                           Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts