Rude bride and a talking newborn?? (CRAZY DREAM)

So it begins like this, (as far as I remember anyway) I'm walking down this long hallway by myself, I think I'm looking for a cashier or something. There were a few other people looking for the same thing. So I get to it and no one is there. Note that I had no items to check out. None that I can remember anyway, I digress. I'm all sad that no one is there so I turned around to walk back. As I'm walking back I tell the 2 girls who were a few feet behind me that no one is there and they happily say ok and turn around. Then this guy asks me. do you know them? and I'm like, no. He then says, it seems like you know each other. And so I just kind of laugh and keep going So I approach this door in which was the only exit. I opened it to see that there was a party going on in which I immediately see one of my best friends Melina, so we greeted one another. We danced a little before noticing Rome, my boyfriend. Knowing that this isn't his type of environment (frankly, it's not mine either but I missed my friend) I asked if I can stay a little white to hang out with Lina. He couldn't hear me so we stepped out into this room in which had a few decorated tablets and a few people including a bride and groom. That's when I realized that the party was a wedding reception. I went to congratulate the bride and she rudely said thank you and she wasn't acknowledging my existence. I kind of laughed in awe and said why is she being rude and not acknowledging my existence? She says you're jealous and want to be me. I laughed in disbelief. I walked away laughing it oft as I approach Rome. I said babe, can we stay and hang out? He says sure I'll push you around.(in my wheelchair) I look at him and smile then look towards the reception, then back at him. I then say, Nah I'd rather leave with you. I put my arms around him then the scene cuts to the married couple from the reception in their home. The husband is trying to fix something on the front door and the wife comes up to him yelling at him telling him that he's doing something wrong. She has a newborn baby in one hand and I mean fresh out the womb. It almost looks how a baby would look in the womb but born. So the husband looks at her and tells her to help him. I come up and say, I'll watch the baby. So she hands it to me and it's so tiny like really tiny. We go sit on their couch, the baby, Rome and I, and I video chat with my mom who happens to be with my family and I show them the baby. They're all giddy and saying hi and the baby is smiling and laughing. I hang up with them then the baby says something as clear as day but I was the only one who heard/understood. The baby said "I like your family" I said. you do? and it says yep! Crazy, right?! Can anybody interpret this? Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts