25 things I've learned at 25

25 has been a great year for me filled with lots of lessons 24 y/o Bre would have appreciated. Here are 25 things I've learned at 25.


  1. Patience really is a virtue.
  2. Your values ARE important.
  3. Don't give up on love
  4. God is much needed in my life to be truly happy.
  5. Sex is overrated.
  6. So is Beyonce.
  7. Your goals can be achieved.
  8. If you really want something you can let yourself have it.
  9. KINDNESS is key.
  10. LOVE is the answer
  11. No one needs to know EVERYTHING that goes on in your life.
  12. Think positive & positive things will happen.
  13. Don't ASSUME things.
  14. Even though some people don't like it, it's okay to ask questions.
  15. Your worth is determined by no one other than yourself.
  16. You can't control everything that happens to you.
  17. HAPPINESS is a CHOICE.
  18. Being honest is good
  19. Who you are isn't determined by the clothes you wear.
  20. Staying out of the business of others is so great and makes my life so relaxing.
  21. Stress IS a choice.
  22. Other people's energies CAN rub off on you.
  23. You don't need a ton of friends to be happy.
  24. Success isn't going to come easy
  25. Life is hard, but worth living.
Well, that's it. I'm going to take all this with me to 26 lol



                                 Much Love

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts