LIVE Radio interview with... Me! Bre'Donda Rae

Hey lovelies! Just wanted to let you all know that I will be doing a radio interview on march 28th! A radio DJ from NNOD New Nation Radio contacted me & asked if he could interview me about my blog on his show, Drop In Show, where the station calls the listeners, politicians, any and everyone! Pranks, real issues, prizes and more!

With that being said, tune in to the Drop In Show for my LIVE interview  March 28th 7:00 pm CDT. Download the app here NNOD New Nation Radio   
Or visit their website at nnodnewnationradio.com

If you have any questions, contact me through the comments below, email me at bredondarae@gmail.com, or like the Much Love Facebook page and send a message.

Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours.
Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts