The struggle of being a Writer | 6 ways to get inspired

So I'm sitting in my local coffee shop, (Starbucks)  trying to find inspiration. When I write, normally I am sitting in my living room staring at the same four walls. Sometimes it's hard to find inspiration when in the same scenery so I thought I'd switch things up. I decided to bring my laptop and try to come up with some blog ideas while sipping on my vanilla bean creme frappuccino & eating my oatmeal and glazed donut. The vibes in here are chill, with the music and the quiet talking, It's perfect. I've been having trouble with writer's block, so I thought I'd share with you all, 6 Ways to get inspired.

#1 Change in scenery
Sometimes when you're in the same place for too long it becomes boring and can be hard to come up with new ideas.  Try going some place new, who knows, your surroundings could inspire you.

#2. Talking to others
Having conversations with others and sharing stories, opinions and ideas can help clear things up. Who knows, hearing their stories of success may inspire you.

#3. Clear distractions
If yow have too much going on around you, to the point where you're procrastinating,  you need to lose that. Don't lose site of what you want to be inspired to do.

#4 Exercise
Now I'm not saying to work out everyday, but a little exercise can get the blood flowing because when the bloods flowing, the brains working.

#5. Research
Researching and learning new things can be inspiring in itself. Don't be afraid to pick up a book or to Google new things. Even YouTube can be of help.

#6. forget perfection and what people may think
Sometimes when I get ideas for new blog posts I don't use them because I feel like they're not good enough, or no one would read them.  But I realized, as long as I post something I'm proud of, it doesn't matter what people think because it's perfect to me.  What ever you're inspired to do,  as long as it's not harming yourself or others, go for it!

With that being said, you cam find inspiration virtually anywhere, so get out and make a difference!

Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours.

Much Love

Comments

  1. You did a wonderful job on this blog and gave great advice, this is so awesome. Love Aunt Corrine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts