MLA Column | The Dirty Truth

Hey, everyone! I am so sorry for posting this so late, I kind of got sidetracked with everything that's been going on today. Let's go ahead and jump right in.


Guys are making my life more complicated than it needs to be, there's a particular guy I want to be with and he claims he wants to be with me but his actions speak louder than words. What should I do?
-Broken & Confused

Well broken & confused, If guys are making your life more complicated then maybe you should focus on other things. Focus on the things that make you happy. As far as that one particular guy, If he is saying that he wants to be with you but isn't showing you then maybe you should just focus on you and he'll either come around or he won't. If you've done all you can do, don't stress yourself out. Know your worth and know what you deserve.
-MLA

How can i keep my room clean with a messy roommate?
-Neat freak

First & far most, talk to your roommate. Let them know that the environment you live in isn't comfortable due to their cleanliness.... or their lack of. tell them NICELY where they can improve & come up with a solution together. for example, if you guys share a bedroom & there are clothes everywhere, then perhaps a large hamper/basket or plastic dressers should suffice. or buy some things to help organize things in the room like shelves, buckets, crates or baskets. If it's trash dirtying the bedroom then buy a trash cam for the room. Maybe a cleaning schedule would help.
-MLA

My best friend lies A LOT! How do I nicely tell her that I know she's lying? She lies compulsively.
-Truth seeker

Well, let her know she doesn't have to lie to you. Let her know that you love her even if the truth isn't great. If you catch her in a lie, let her know that you know she;s not being honest then reassure her that she can trust you. Let her know that you don't like when she lies. If you're her BFF, she'll work on it for your friendships sake.
-MLA

Thank you all for your emails. I really hope I helped, at least, one person.
If you need any advice feel free to email me at
muchloveadvice@gmail.com
The next MLA post will be on March 26
REMINDER:
If you want to remain anonymous please state in the email 
Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours.

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts