MLA | Much Love Advice

Hey Lovelies!!! I'm so excited to announce that i'll be starting an advice column on this blog!!

The reason I want to start this is because I want to give you all someone to confide in. I want y'all to know that we're all friends here! Just like y'all are there for me, I'm here for you.

It's going to be called Much Love Advice and this is how it's going to work. You can send me your questions and or problems to Muchloveadvice@gmail.com and every other Friday I'm going to post some of them with my best advice in a new blog post! Be sure to mention your first name and where you're from or you can remain completely anonymous! I hope to see your emails very soon.

The first MLA post will be Friday, January 22, 2016 so hit that follow button to stay posted, or enter your Email in the notifications box!

Well that's all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

  1. This is fantastic!i also have an advice column!please share your thoughts in my blog! i think you will like it https://kovla.com/blog/11-commandments-for-successful-russian-online-dating-you-should-know/ enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts