5 Ways to stay motivated in 2016

Everyone has goals they want accomplished. Some of us even made New Year’s resolutions, but how do we keep them? How do we make sure these goals or ambitions are accomplished? We all slack every now & then, so I came up with a few ways to help make sure that doesn’t happen.

 1.       Remember your main goals

Sometimes it’s hard to stay motivated because, while living life and dodging curve balls, we sometimes lose track of what we wanted to do in the 1st place. A fun way to keep your main goals in mind is to make a vision board. Buy a bulletin board or use your wall. Thumb tac some motivating pictures somewhere you can’t miss like in your bedroom.  You can also try placing sticky notes all around your house with reminders and motivating words like “you can do it” or “don’t give up” it can definitely help. I bought some wall stickers with inspiring quotes on Amazon that helps me. 

2.    Get rid of pointless distractions

I know with life today, it is so easy to get distracted. From social networking to gaming and TV, we don’t know when to stop! It gets to the point where we prioritize around them & that’s not good, unless your goals have something to do with networking.  Remember, good things don’t come to those who wait… Good things come to those who work. 

3.   Set reminders

Like I said before, it’s easy to forget what you want to accomplish when going with the flow of life. Everyone has cell phones these days, some are even attached to them 24/7.  If you’re one of those people then one of the best ways to remember your goals is to set daily reminders. You can even set them to say inspiring things like the sticky notes. If you’re more “old fashioned” if you will, buy a planner or calendar and make a schedule.

4. Find your inspiration

One of the things that help me the most is seeing someone else try hard & succeed. People are my inspiration. Find something or someone who makes want to succeed, simple as that.

5.   Keep in mind, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

If you ever for a second start to think “I can’t do it”, “my dreams are unrealistic”, “it’s too hard”, or “I give up”, keep in mind, a man walked on the moon! Think of the celebrities, think of bill gates. I bet none of them would have thought they would ever accomplish the things they’ve accomplished.



I believe in you, now believe in yourself!

Well that’s all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts