I thought i killed kenny as a kid

Let's be real guys, i was a gullible kid growing up. I was so gullible it's actually quite hilarious. I was watching a famous YouTuber Jenna Marbles when i was inspired by her "things i thought as a kid pt 2" video. I thought it'd be fun and hilarious to share mine.
I grew up with 2 older sisters & i looked up to them. i always wanted to do stuff with them & just hang out with them because in my eyes they were so cool. Me being the baby they didn't want me hanging out with them but inevitably they were stuck with me because my mom made them include me. :) They took that time with me & would tell me anything & little young & naive me believed them.  I can't believe how gullible i was, it's kind of embarrassing lol. My sisters and I used to watch south park, i think my sisters loved it more than i did because i didn't understand the humor. Well as everybody knows in every episode kenny dies so my sisters always blamed me for kennys death! "BRE! YOU KILLED KENNY? IT'S YOUR FAULT HE'S DEAD! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM??" I would literally be crying real tears "NO I DIDN'T! I DIDN'T KILL HIM I SWEAR!" I would go cry to my mom "THEY'RE SAYING I KILLED KENNY, DID I KILL KENNY?" My mom would tell me no & then yell at my sisters for making me cry. Lol horrible.  I wasn't a big fan of scary movies as a child but I always ended up watching them, Candy Man, Chucky, & Leprechaun. I hated the leprechaun! my sisters would tell me he's hiding under my bed or in my closet & he's going to get me. I would cry every time because i believed it. they told me this a lot and i would cry every time, along with blaming me for kenny. For all i knew the leprechaun wanted me dead because i killed kenny! maybe kenny was his son & he wanted vengeance! i didn't know! I got on my sisters nerves A LOT! Everybody has that one sibling who wants to go everywhere & do everything with you. Iwas that sibling! i think one day i got on their nerves so much we were arguing or something & they both told me that i was adopted, they'd say "why do you think you don't look like mom? because you were adopted FedEx dropped you off" & i would say "not uh! that's not true!" but in my mind i would always wonder about it because they called me FedEx.... for months lol
As silly as these stories are i assure you they are very true! luckily, i'm not as naive as i was as a child or i'd have some major issues. haha

Well that's all i have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!
Much Love


Comments

Popular Posts