A trip through my miiind (waking up

So a few months back I did a blog about what typically goes through my mind before bed which were very random funny thoughts plus it got quite a lot of views so I thought it'd be fun to share a trip through my mind (waking up) which are pretty much the same every morning. I'm going to go ahead and set the scene for you, I'm just waking up and usually my head is under the blanket because my room for some reason feels like a deep freezer when I wake up and only when I wake up. 

*opens eyes, a random catchy song is in my head lol* "ugh, why is there song in my head every time I wake up... I don't even like that song" "what time is it" *grabs phone* "ugh get out of h my head stupid song!" *sings another song* "Damn it!"... "10;42.... If I can go back to sleep for 18 minutes that would be perfect"nobody texted me.... Nobody called me.... Nobody loves me..... Except Coons" "do Irreally feel like checking Facebook Instagram and twitter right now?... Nah. *tries to go back to sleep*...... "I'm hungry..... But not that hungry, it's too cold for that" "I'm going to just check my Instagram and then go back to sleep" .....  "only 2 like likes on my new pic? Dang it" "who is this new follower" "OK I'm going back to sleep now" *locks phone and closes eyes* "OK I'll get up in like 30 minutes...*Starts to fall back asleep* "damn it I have to pee!"


Well that's all I have to offer you guys today from my personal experience to yours!

Much love

Comments

Popular Posts