Meet 10 strangers challenge

So i was on Skype with my sister Cristina just talking about random things including my blog. Her friend then asks me, "What do you blog about?" I respond, "well i blog about my personal experiences, like in life & hope i can relate to people..."  My sister interrupts me with this great idea that i just loved. "I challenge you Bre'." "challenge me?"  I asked. "yeah, i challenge you to meet & get to know 10 strangers in a month." She says. Sounds easy enough right? "Ok, i'm up for the challenge!" I accepted enthusiastically. "So can it be online too, or just in person face to face?"  I asked in hope that online was an option. "No, has to be in person" She said.
"Alright, i think i can do it."  "alright all you have to do is get their names, ask them about themselves & post it on your blog." She told me, graciously. "OK, i'm down!!"

So there it is!! This month i will be sharing with you the 10 random people i meet & their stories. The only thing i will be getting out of this is gratification so i hope i can deliver & win this challenge so wish me luck & be looking out for the strangers i meet!

Well that's all i have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

  1. Good luck with meeting so many people. I have had to meet heaps of people in the month since coming to university and it can be pretty challenging sometimes. Really fun too! Especially when you connect to someone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts