Passion for Fashion

So I love writing, singing, acting but i feel like, a certain type of love for fashion! i LOVE clothes and shoes and hats and scarves ugh i have tons of scarves. I love seeing the latest trends and my favorite fashionistas rock the red carpets so you can say in a sense i follow trends as far as watching them, not so much as far as wearing them, at least not completely. If there's something i see that i like, i want it, but usually not the whole look. I like to take a piece of a look & making it my own & if somebody doesn't like it it's completely fine because they don't have to wear it, i do. See i feel like that's the problem, people are too afraid to wear what they love because of what others might think. WHO CARES!! Why blend in with the crowd? So that you wont be judged for being you? Why go through life unnoticed..... so, you don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes, go thrift shopping. I go! Even back before Macklemore made it cool. Recently i bought a full winter wardrobe some of which were name brand like hollister, aeropostale, even michael kors! Can you guess how much i spent for a months worth of clothes? $300!! how much would that have gotten me at the mall? Now i don't always shop retail but when you need a lot & you're on a budget, thrift shopping is the way to go!! also Amazon, i love amazon. Now I'd like to share my 2 favorite fashioniistas whom I admire   who are different when it comes to style but very similar when it comes to attitude, they're not afraid to wear what they love. The first person I'm going to name is a YouTube goddess by the name of Meghan Rienks also known as Meghanrosette. Her style is impeccable. So mature & chic yet fun & cute. LOVE IT!  & the second person I'm going to name is the beautiful  singer Zendaya, she NEVER let's me down she's not afraid to take risks even with her hair! To me, she's the epitome of fashion. I like being confident in what I wear. I try not to let anybody influence what I decide to wear because at the end of the day it's all about how I feel in whatever I'm wearing & if I feel good I'm wearing it regardless of. What a negative person has to say. Don't be afraid to be 100% you!
I think this outfit is so cute! I'd love to see what you like! Whats your look?

Well that's all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love.

Comments

Popular Posts