I FEEL..... STUCK


Have you ever felt stuck? Like you're on a treadmill running trying to get the doughnut that's tied on a string 2 feet in front of you? you know, like stuck in a rut. I've had that feeling numerous times in my life & i'm only 23!! i know how frustratingly hard it is to "get off that treadmill" & just get that damn doughnut like IT'S RIGHT THERE! Let me devour it already! I totally feel that! like right now i feel stuck but not in a rut. I'm stuck because i had no idea what to talk about on my blog today i'm going to be real! I figured since i've been blogging advice on everything i've been through or everything i feel at the moment why not blog about feeling stuck considering that's how i feel.  So what do we do when we feel stuck? Normally we acknowledge it & then we try to figure out how to get unstuck. If you're anything like me then the next thing you probably do is complain to someone close to you about feeling stuck or just forget about it all together not really doing anything about it & just continue down that same narrow path you've grown accustomed to but bored of.  Somethings got to give right? We have to stop expecting things to change on their  own and change them ourselves because good things don't come to those who wait, good things come to those who try. If at any time you're feeling stuck just don't think, take action! Do something out of your comfort zone. You might like it!  I know that's easier said than done because fear gets in the way, so what do we do when that happens? Overcome it! Failing or people not liking my blog, that's  inevitable so why fear something you can't change? Makes no sense so i say we all stop complaining & do what we have to do to get that doughnut! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Well that's all i have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts