Hey, guess what? You're freaking beautiful!

So I felt the urge to write this post because everyone should read it.

Wearing makeup for me is more than just trying to look pretty or hiding blemishes, for me it's deeper than that.  We live in a world today where you have to look a certain way to be considered beautiful,  you have to look like the people on TV or in the magazines. We're told that skinny is Pretty and fat is ugly.  We're told to be ourselves but act like them. We're told to be unique but don't stand out. We're told all these things that contradict each other than we lose sight of who we are. I don't know about you but I don't want to blend in  I want to stand out. When I'm told who to be or being myself isn't acceptable, that messes with my self-esteem. Sometimes wearing makeup reminds me how beautiful I really am. It reminds me that I don't need to be like anyone else because I'm beautiful and unique in my own way. I don't use makeup to hide my beauty I use it to enhance it because naturally,  I am beautiful, we all are and no one can tell us otherwise. I really want to push @IISuperwomanII #girllove movement because ladies,  we have to stop saying things like "oh she wears too much makeup she's trashy and looks like a whore"  That's not acceptable ladies. We all have things that make us feel beautiful and for us to bash one another for trying to feel beautiful is not fair because to god,  we are all beautiful. I'd like to thank my sister Cristina for reminding me how beautiful I am. She sold me younique makeup and it made me feel great about myself so thanks, Cris #muchlove 
Please,  I really want to know in the  comment section, What makes you feel beautiful?

Well, that's all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours.

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts