Let's embrace it!

So we all know change is inevitable. We may love it or we may hate it either way there's no stopping it! Personally, I embrace change.  What better way to experience life then... well, experience life? I honestly don't understand why people fear it so much (including myself) Why do we freak out about little changes sometimes? Are we honestly so comfortable that we can't imagine anything in our lives different in any way whatsoever? NO FREAKING WAY! That's not possible, it's human nature to want. We're always going to want something whether it's less or more, we're always going to want something different so why fear our own cravings? wanna know how I embrace change? Ok, if it's an unexpected change one things for sure I am terrified! I'm afraid of what happens after that change so in order to help me embrace it I acknowledge it, I do that for all changes I undergo. I acknowledge the fear and I face it head on. I also think about all the good outcomes this change could provide. will it have a positive impact on my life? Maybe! I just had a change in my life. I've been living with my dad for 5 months & before that I was living with friends for a few months & before that I was living with my mom. I haven't lived with just me in 3 years. Yesterday I moved out of my dads house into my own apartment! YAY! I was so excited (I still am, don't get me wrong) but when I was done moving and everyone who helped me left I was starting to feel like I missed people but I told myself this is what I want and need in order to succeed. (that rhymed, haha) things only get better from here. The next change I want to undergo is something pertaining to my future. I plan to start my own YouTube channel! I want to widen my viewers. I want to share my personal experiences well... in a more personal way. What do you think? Would you watch? I encourage everyone to embrace change and keep learning and growing! Don't fear what you can't change.

What changes have you made or planning to make in your life?

Well that's all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love

Comments

Popular Posts