Happy mommy day mom.....

First off I just want to take the time to wish every single mother out there a happy mother's day!❤
My mother and I aren't on speaking terms right now for stupid stupid reasons and it KILLS me! It kills me because I love my mother dearly and I always have. Never disrespected her, never took her for granted, and always spoke highly of her even though its petty the reasons we're not talking it's what she wanted. I choose to end it.
Mom, I love you so much! Thank you for raising me to be a smart woman. You raised me to be strong and make my own decisions and to NEVER let ANYONE take advantage of me. I appreciate you and I'm grateful for the morals you've instilled in me. You are the very reason why I'm as strong as I am, as passionate & loving as I am, as independent as I am mom you are my world and not having you in it is like a natural disaster except it's not natural. But mom you've got to trust and believe that you raised me right and that I'm going to lead a good life and make good decisions because at the end of the day I have to worry about myself because nobody else is. I love you mom and I respect you... That's all I want in return. Happy mother's day.

Well that's all I have to offer you guys today, from my personal experience to yours!

Much Love!

Comments

Popular Posts